Tuesday, December 09, 2008
In part one of this series we learned that “Kymaro’s New Body Shaper is the only way to get your figure back!”
Specifically, the Body Shaper is reported to:
- Hide unsightly bulges immediately
- Slim body down 2 sizes in 2 minutes
- Reshape your body due to loss of muscle tone [sic] (No idea what meaning is intended here)
But that’s not all! This miracle garment can also do the following:
- Realign the spine for better posture
- Lower fatigue level
- And provide “More energy!”
Lastly, by reviewing the before and after pictures below, we uncover more stunning Body Shaper benefits, such as:
1. Breast augmentation2. Anti-depressant effects (focus on facial expression)
3. Ironing/Stretching of clothes
The Body Shaper can be purchased from here for a cost of $39.99. If you want a matching lower body garment to go with the top add another $9.99 to the above. But wait! There’s more! For only $19.99 you can get a second pair of body shaper top and bottoms (read above with excited infomercial tone).
Nevertheless, while I am obviously not a fan of the misguided advertising, if the Body Shaper did in fact help overweight and obese women feel more comfortable and confident – then I am in full support of the product for this purpose. Unfortunately, upon reading customer reviews on a number of websites, the overwhelming response appears to be negative. Refer here, here, or here for specific examples. Common complaints include uncomfortable material, improper sizing, poor fitting, low quality of garment construction. Also, the return policy for the Body Shaper is another peeve among customers as is the high shipping cost.
While this concludes our discussion of Kymaro’s New Body Shaper, please email us (using the “Email Author” tab below this post) with suggestions of other products which you would like us to discuss on future Obesity Panacea posts.
1. Slender Shaper: Another Fat Loss Gimmick?
2. The Air Climber: Walking on a Cushion of Hot Air
3. What's the Magic of Leg Magic?
Enjoyed this story? Share it with your friends by clicking the buttons below!
To get future posts delivered directly to your email inbox or to your RSS reader, be sure to subscribe to Obesity Panacea.